Internet and Web explorer: 24 years' experience encompassing all aspects of web sites management and deployment of other internet tools.
Strong engineering background. Experienced in research and teaching at Master level
Since May 2009
- In charge of the full information systems: from the back office (ERM/SIS, extranet), to the website (CMS Drupal) or the deployment of new platforms (SaaS): Project Management, Job Board, CV database, Alumni Association Management...
- This job implies interactions with the Alliance various stakeholders (regular international travels to meet with programme managers, communication directors, academics, students and alumni representatives).
- The latest projects are about exploring Blended Learning and SPOC solution and Competency Based Evaluation.
- For the first years, I was in charge of the Social Network strategy.
- On the production side, management of two developers and coordination with various providers.
- Provision of IT systems (computer) to every team members.
CEMS is a Global Alliance in Management Education. The association manages information coming from 30 global academic institutions, about 70 corporate partners, thousands of Alumni and more than one thousand new students a year.
to April 2009
NewMedia (Web2.0, Ajax, Prototype ...), Video archives management, MacOSX/Cocoa programming, panoramic imagery and media geolocation.
- Technical research.
Proposition of a reasoned shortlist of web-based solutions for the B2B and B2C video delivery platform of the French Broadcasting Institute (INA).
Selection of an open source ECM (Enterprise Content Management) platform for INA's intranet.
- Project Manager and Ajax developer for Orao : a QuickTime-based web video player that fully emulate a professional video tape recorder user interface (jog shuttle, frame by frame...).
Opsomai is a leading provider of Media Asset Management platforms, and the French leader of video banks, thanks to its Web 2.0 software Opsis Media, that helps video archive holders, production companies and large organizations to leverage the value of their audio, image and video assets, through online sale of archives, news sites, VOD services, corporate communication, Web TV
Australian National University
to August 2006
- Academic at the Australian National University (ANU) in the eScience group at the Department of Computer Science (in charge of the first Department's Masters).
- Creation, management and teaching of courses : "NewMedia" (Web2.0), "Computer Graphics" and "Networked Virtual Reality".
- Management of Masters student's projects.
- Research interests : panoramic imagery and media geolocation (GIS : Geographic Information System).
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. Our focus is on research as an asset, and an approach to education.
Institut National de l'Audiovisuel (INA)
to September 2000
- Technical team leader for the portal "MediaPort" and INA's web site (supervised a staff of 4 technicians).
- Launched the Internet and web activity within INA from the very first web site in 94 to the intranet.
- Participated actively in organizing international conferences (Imagina, Monaco).
- Designed and implemented large website production tools.
- Strong vision in the selection of technologies used and developed by the team (Apache, Perl, MySQL, QuickTime...).
- Teaching Internet&Web training programme for French broadcasters.
- Lobbyng to develop the Internet in France.
- Technological survey on Virtual Reality.
INA (Institut National de l'Audiovisuel) is the French National Broadcasting Institute (government organization). Main activities are Video Archiving, Teaching, Research and Production related to Broadcasting.
Marne la Vallée University
to July 1994
- Scientific visualization : How to represent abstract data in 3 dimensions.
- How to introduce the 3rd dimension to the Web : VRML.
- Built the university very first website.
to September 1993
- Develop a Producer-Injector of messages with intent to validate a software package.
Michel de Swaen High School
to June 1993
- Teaching technology to grades eight and nine.