Internet and Web explorer: 24 years' experience encompassing all aspects of web sites management and deployment of other internet tools.
Strong engineering background. Experienced in research and teaching at Master level
Since May 2009
- In charge of the full information systems: from the back office (ERM/SIS, extranet), to the website (CMS Drupal) or the deployment of new platforms (SaaS): Project Management, Job Board, CV database, Alumni Association Management...
- This job implies interactions with the Alliance various stakeholders (regular international travels to meet with programme managers, communication directors, academics, students and alumni representatives).
- The latest projects are about exploring Blended Learning and SPOC solution and Competency Based Evaluation.
- For the first years, I was in charge of the Social Network strategy.
- On the production side, management of two developers and coordination with various providers.
- Provision of IT systems (computer) to every team members.
CEMS is a Global Alliance in Management Education. The association manages information coming from 30 global academic institutions, about 70 corporate partners, thousands of Alumni and more than one thousand new students a year.