Internet and Web explorer: 24 years' experience encompassing all aspects of web sites management and deployment of other internet tools.
Strong engineering background. Experienced in research and teaching at Master level
Institut National de l'Audiovisuel (INA)
to September 2000
- Technical team leader for the portal "MediaPort" and INA's web site (supervised a staff of 4 technicians).
- Launched the Internet and web activity within INA from the very first web site in 94 to the intranet.
- Participated actively in organizing international conferences (Imagina, Monaco).
- Designed and implemented large website production tools.
- Strong vision in the selection of technologies used and developed by the team (Apache, Perl, MySQL, QuickTime...).
- Teaching Internet&Web training programme for French broadcasters.
- Lobbyng to develop the Internet in France.
- Technological survey on Virtual Reality.
INA (Institut National de l'Audiovisuel) is the French National Broadcasting Institute (government organization). Main activities are Video Archiving, Teaching, Research and Production related to Broadcasting.